Bette Mozdzen – LMT, CBE, Energy Practitioner Featuring the Yuen Method, and Sound Healer
Flourishing health, human flourishing and flourishment of our deepest nature, our True Self. The time is right now to transform yourself and experience living this state of being for yourself. Move gracefully and joyfully into your highest potential.
Transform Your Life, Transform The World
Sukyo Mahikari – The Art of True Light is a subtle energy practice throughout which you can receive a positive, relaxing and spiritual energy we call "Light" that is transmitted from the hand of the Practitioner. Experience shows by receiving Light you can revitalize your spirit, mind and body. Sukyo Mahikari has Centers all over the world where people receive Light or learn to give it. Washington, D.C. practitioners demonstrate the Light at Fairs and Light Circles throughout the area for anyone who would like to experience it.
About Me – Background and Experience
- Over 20 years experience as a massage therapist: offering body, mind and spirit integration through hands on and energetic holistic bodywork as practitioner, trainer and manager of some of Washington, DC's most exclusive Spas (Elizabeth Arden, Watergate Hotel, Georgette Klinger and Noelle, The Day Spa) as well as providing private, in home sessions for clientele.
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Body Ecology Diet nutritional counselor
- Skin care and hydrotherapy spa treatment professional
- Sound Healer (tuning forks and bone toning)
- Holistic Energy Practitioner featuring the Yuen Method
- Over 20 years practicing the Art of True Light at Sukyo Mahikari Spiritual Development Centers
- Freelance writer and speaker on beauty, health and holistic energy
To contact Bette Mozdzen about Yuen and all other goods and services:
or email: Bette@LightBodySong.com